If you or a loved one struggles with opioid addiction, treatment is available. At DreamLife Recovery, we believe there is no shame in getting the help you deserve. We offer opioid rehabilitation through evidence-based, trauma-informed strategies.
Our treatment program for people with opioid use disorder will vary depending on individual needs. We often recommend a medication-assisted opioid treatment program for long-term detox needs. FDA-approved medications like buprenorphine, naltrexone or methadone can make withdrawal safer and more comfortable.
Medication-assisted treatment for opioid use disorder can address physical dependence on a drug. We also create a personalized treatment plan to tackle the mental root of your addiction. Here’s what you can expect from our inpatient program:
- Individual therapy: Sitting one-on-one with one of our licensed professionals can help you identify the behaviors that lead to your addiction. Individual therapy can also address triggers and give you the tools to rebuild your life.
- Group counseling: At DreamLife Recovery, you are not alone. We host group therapy sessions so you can find strength in your community of peers.
- Relapse prevention: We can give you the resources to prevent future relapse through individualized planning.
- Dual diagnosis: There is a strong connection between the root of opioid addiction and mental illness for many patients. Our dual diagnosis process can treat co-occurring disorders like anxiety or depression.
- Aftercare planning: When you leave our opioid rehab center, you will have the resources to continue a lifetime of recovery. Our aftercare planning process can help you feel confident as you return to your life.