30-Day Rehab Program
Addiction treatment and rehab programs look different for everyone. In 30-day inpatient rehab, you can stay at our center for up to a month while working on your recovery. This program is a short-term, intensive stay for patients experiencing many forms of addiction. Our 30-day rehab program in Donegal, Pennsylvania, can provide the time you need to get your recovery started on the right foot.
At DreamLife Recovery, we offer comprehensive treatment programs, regardless of how long you stay. Our team will facilitate your recovery through evidence-based methods and 12-step support. Begin your stay at our 30-day inpatient rehab near you, and you can start the healing process with an experienced team at your side.
Who Is a 30-Day Rehab Program For? +
If you are struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, rehab may be an appropriate choice. In 30-day rehab programs, you receive a high level of care in a short period. For some, this may be the perfect amount of time to get your recovery started. Though it’s not an ideal fit for everyone, we may recommend our 30-day inpatient rehab if you:
- Are considering ongoing help following your 30 days.
- Have logistical setbacks to longer stays.
- Have financial challenges.
- Have a mild case of addiction.
What to Expect During a 30-Day Inpatient Rehab +
The basic principles of rehab are medical care, counseling and individualized case management. In a 30-day rehab program, we operate with the same core values and goals. Since it is a shorter-term stay, 30-day inpatient rehab is a full-time recovery program. Patients can expect each day to offer a new learning opportunity.
At DreamLife Recovery, every patient begins rehab with detox. We can offer medication-assisted treatment for patients at risk of dangerous withdrawal symptoms. After detox, each patient will follow our residential schedule. Some parts of the day will be the same for everyone, including meal times, 12-step meetings and daily alignment.
Recovery is unique to your needs, so we will determine many aspects of your schedule on a case-by-case basis. In 30-day treatment, most patients can expect therapy, group counseling or recovery planning sessions. Our team will help you determine the specifics of your schedule during your intake assessment.
Why Choose a 30-Day Inpatient Rehab Program? +
At DreamLife Recovery, we provide the space and time you need to start your path to sobriety. Our 30-day inpatient rehab is an opportunity to take back control of your life.
Patients choose our 30-day drug rehab in Donegal because it can:
- Create a strong foundation: Recovery is a lifelong goal. A month-long program lays the foundation for ongoing support, medical treatment or mental health care.
- Address co-occurring disorders: Our staff can use dual diagnosis therapy to tackle the potential root of your addiction. Co-occurring disorders like anxiety or depression can feed into a cycle of addiction, so it’s essential to address all aspects.
- Assist in a smooth transition: Our aftercare program provides the tools to continue your recovery long after your 30 days.
- Provide a comfortable living space: Every patient has a private bedroom and access to many amenities and recreational activities.
- Connect you to a network: Throughout your stay and long after, you will meet a vast support system of recovering patients. These people may become lifelong friends or confidants.
The Cost of 30-Day Rehab +
As with any treatment program at DreamLife Recovery, the cost of your stay will vary. Many insurances are more likely to cover short-term programs in their policies. Our admissions team can help you assess what your insurance provider covers and how we can make your treatment work for your budget. Overall, the cost of not getting the help you need will always be greater than the price tag of treatment.
Individualized 30-Day Rehab Near You +
At DreamLife Recovery, we prioritize your treatment needs with effective, compassionate care. Our individualized approach provides the help you need to continue lifelong sobriety. Though your treatment will differ from every other patient, you are not alone at DreamLife Recovery.
For 30-day inpatient alcohol or drug rehab, choose DreamLife Recovery. We offer 24/7/365 admissions, so call us at 844-402-3592 to get started. If you have questions, you can also contact us online.